11/08/2011

Crème de la Crème Grand Wedding Showcase 2011

    
This past week I attended the Crème de la Crème Grand Wedding Showcase held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Vancouver. This two-day event started on Saturday with a VIP soiree and presentation by guest celebrity event designer Preston Bailey. My experience meeting Preston Bailey was nothing less than a delight! His presentation consisted of images of past events, future events and digital sketches that gave us all an insight into how his creative mind works! The presentation ended with a question and answer session. I found that through his answers he is very down to earth, someone who tells it like it is and most of all funny!

The night moved into an evening cocktail reception where Mr.Bailey graced us once again and we were able to talk and take pictures with the event guru (he even signed my Preston Bailey Flowers book!). We then enjoyed ourselves as we mingled our way through the room filled with beautiful decor, tasty appetizers and champagne!

The following morning was the wedding showcase and let me tell you it did not disappoint! Awe inspiring bridal gowns graced the runway with designs by Marchesa, Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta and Jenny Packham to name a few! The rest of the event carried on as over 1600 people made their way through an array of top notch vendors. I would like to thank Countdown Events for putting on such an amazing and flawless event that left me feeling nothing less than inspired!

Preston Bailey and I at the evening soiree

Runway show with designs by Marchesa, Very Wang, Oscar de la Renta and Jenny Packham from Bisou Bridal and Blush Bridal! 
The lovely singer Chloe Morgan and I 
 Jewelry designer Elsa Corsi and I
Posing infront of a beautiful dress made entirely flowers! 

For next years showcase visit Crème de la Crème and follow them on Twitter:  @cremevancouver

Until next year!  

xo victoria

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good time! Looks like it truly was a great experience, love all the dresses! I bet you were in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete