11/17/2011

Cocoa & Hearts

 
Last night while browsing the web for design inspiration for my blog I stumbled upon Cocoa & Hearts featuring the A-MAZING paintings by artist and designer Jen Ramos! It was love at first sight! These lovely creations feature vivid swatches of colour that you know now were meant to be put together and enter your life with a splash!

Some of you may know Jen from her original site and blog Made by Girl which she launched 2007. Made by Girl features typographical posters and paper goods that are sold all over the world from California to Australia to France! Currently Jen also sells her designs through Etsy and in over 30 stores across Canada, United States, Australia and the UK. Her designs (how can they not) have also been featured in top publications such as Marie Claire, Lucky and Real Living Australia to name a few. Jen created Cocoa & Hearts to tackle her very first crush, painting! And I, no scratch that, WE are SOOO happy she did!  

Below I posted a few of my favorite pieces and colour combos of Cocoa & Hearts. Last I checked all of Jen's pieces were sold so I can't wait to get my paws on one of these when new pieces come into stock on the Cocoa & Hearts website!

WARNING: This is a long post..I apologize that I could not fit this much fabulousity in a small frame! :)

Cocoa & Hearts Colors 2 by Jen Ramos 
Cocoa & Hearts Colors 57 by Jen Ramos 
Cocoa & Hearts Colors 67 by Jen Ramos 
Cocoa & Hearts Colors 80 by Jen Ramos 
Cocoa & Hearts Colors 46 by Jen Ramos 

Cocoa & Hearts Colors 22 by Jen Ramos 
Cocoa & Hearts Rosado by Jen Ramos
Cocoa & Hearts Scales 1 by Jen Ramos
Cocoa & Hearts Lipstick Dots 1 by Jen Ramos

Among these paintings Jen Ramos also heads Made By Girl shop where she creates and sells fabulous typographic prints and paper goods. I just bought this 'Love Candy Gold' print!

Made By Girl Love Candy Gold by Jen Ramos $35.00

I am also excited that she has now taken on Bfrend bracelets by fellow Vancouver blogger Monika Hibbs of The Doctors Closet! You can find them HERE on Made By Girl

Also don't forget to check out a tour of Jen's home HERE where the fabulousity does not end! I am so giddy with inspiration now! 

xo victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment