11/25/2011

Wish List No.1

 
First off I would like to apologize for the lack of posts this week as I am in the middle of final exams and projects like most of you are I am sure! Since I have been so busy between classes and group meetings I thought it would be fitting to create a list for the the girl who is always on the go... or rather the girl traveling to fabulous places I am not... jealous!

Looking back on past Christmas wish lists I noticed I tend to ask for goodies that I can use right away rather than items I know will come in handy on my future travels. With that said, these are some fashionable travel items that every girl could use in her stockings these Holidays!

1. Kate Spade Tudor City Debra, $165.00
2. Kate Spade Eyemask, $8.00
3. Tory Burch Patent Robinson Passport Holder, $125.00
4. MARC by Marc Jacobs Heart USB, $42.00
5. Mulberry Pink Glossy Goat Luggage Tag, $115.00
6. Michael Kors iPad2 Zip Case, $149.95
7. DVF Travel Adapter, $98.00 now $68.00
8. MARC by Mac Jacobs Heart-Shaped Earbuds, $40.00
9. Tory Burch Brigitte Cosmetic Case, $65.00
10. Michael Kors iPhone Wristlet, $79.95
11. Kate Spade Blackberry Pouch, $25.00

Happy Shopping!

xo victoria

1 comment:

  1. Very usefull post!!Like them so much :-)
    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete